It has been said that every August 3rd is blessed


'I thank God for his grace, mercy and love; his patience and forgiveness have been the lifeline to my soul; He is my Hero, my Redeemer, and my Beloved; in Him do I trust.'







My Beloved

I once was asked to share
poetry of the one I love-
and with these words I now describe
his descendant from above.

His arms are might strong indeed-
yet in them I rest peacefully.
Within the palm of his hands of Love
I am so gently kept-
as I feel the breath of his lips-
he reveals himself in depth.

Sending chills…up and down my spine-
He says to me, “You will always be mine.”
By the whisper of his voice
his desires manifest, even, life’s creations;
when I’m tired or lonely
he stimulates my sensations.

He beholds me naked- with pureness of eyes-
he covers my faults and flaws-
in him there are no lies.

When he walks…
the earth magnifies his presence;
the sun arises smiling
to give unto him reverence.

The stars twinkle with joy because
he set them in his heavenly host;
the waters respond freely
from the softness of his stroke.
He carries with him the Mantle
and says that I am his-
for upon my forehead he has sealed me
with his kiss.
               
This is my Beloved-
the One I love

I wrote this several years ago, but I feel it even stronger today! God is Good.